This office administration course will equip you with knowledge and practical skills in Business and Office Administration, Bookkeeping to Trial Balance, Business Literacy, Marketing Management and Public Relations, Business Law and Administrative Practice, Cost and Management Accounting.
- Complete a full set of accounts for a company;
- Support management in finance and accounting;
- Be conversant with public relations and marketing;
- Use a range of office administration techniques.
- Perform HR and labour relations tasks;
- Apply costing techniques and be able to budget;
- Use management techniques in business.
The minimum entry level for the Foundation Level is Grade 10 (Std 8) or equivalent.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- School leavers who want to have bookkeeping and all-round office knowledge;
- Individuals who currently work in administrative roles and need a formal qualification;
- Small business owners who want to gain office administration and bookkeeping skills.
This course will be taught by means of distance learning and communication through study guides, assignments and virtual classrooms.
A designated student coach and administrator will also be available on email and telephone to provide you with all the required support.
Study material, tutorials and engagement will be English.
ASSESSMENT AND COURSE ACCREDITATION
This course is accredited with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) and the Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET).
Each module of this course comprises two formative assessments, an assignment and a summative assessment. Each of these activities contribute towards the final mark.
This course is delivered in collaboration with Guarantee Trust, they are accredited by the ICB to deliver this Certificate: Office Administration, ICB provider accreditation number 300910.
The course commences in July 2018. The closing date for registration is 29 June 2018.
- Subject 1 Business and Office Administration (BOA1)
- Subject 2 Bookkeeping to Trial Balance (BKTB)
- Subject 3 Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Subject 4 Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Subject 5 Business Law and Administrative Practice (BLAP)
- Subject 6 Cost and Management Accounting (CMGT)
Option 1:Virtual Classroom
- Course material, + weekly virtual classrooms per study unit, + exam.
Pay in full:
- Pay in full before the course starts with a credit / debit card or via eft.
- You can buy this on credit. If you pay with Mobicred, you can repay the full amount in monthly affordable instalments, instead of all at once.
- If you are new to Mobicred, inorder to pay using Mobicred you'll first need to apply for a Mobicred account.
- Your Mobicred application will be processed in 1 business day once all required documents have been submitted. We will reserve your space until the application comes back.
- Once you have a Mobicred account you can use it to pay through PayU, our payment partner, to complete your order.
- The On Credit amount shown is based on 12 monthly repayments (including interest charged at 20.50% (Annual interest subject to change) per year and excluding Mobicred's set-up and service fees). Click here to open a Mobicred account.
If you are currently employed there is always the option for the employer to pay for your course as there are various benefits to your employer. Please contact me so I can further assist you with this option by replying to the e-mail or phoning me.
If you don’t qualify for credit, you can still pay for some options over instalments via debit order only.